These days, stomach disease is believed to be a standout amongst the most regular conditions as it was 70 years prior. In such case If you spot it prior, you have a higher shot of survival.
The infection will spread to the stomach and after that it will achieve various organs. Yet, when tumor propels in a late stage, you can never again treat this issue. Also, around five-year survival rate declines to 3 %.
So, we are curious about how to prevent this silent killer before it attacks?
We suggest you find out more about the risk factors and symptoms of stomach cancer. Mostly, stomach cancer is hard to be detected because in a lot of cases the symptoms are neglected.
THE AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY BELIEVES THAT THESE ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF STOMACH CANCER:
– Nausea and vomiting
– Diarrhea or constipation
– Indigestion or heartburn
– Discomfort in abdomen
– Loss of your appetite
– Feeling of weakness and fatigue
– Bleeding (vomiting blood or having blood in the stool)
– Bloating of the stomach after meals
MOST COMMON FACTORS THAT INCREASE THE RISK OF DEVELOPING STOMACH CANCER:
– Gender (males are two-thirds more likely than women)
– Age (over 55)
– Smokers and people who drink a lot of alcohol
– A diet high in foods: dried, salted, pickled, or smoked
– Previous stomach surgery
– Presence of bacteria Helicobacter pylori in the stomach, which can cause ulcers
– Family history
If you spot some of these signs, or you think that you are exposed to a risk to develop stomach cancer, you ought to consult your doctor which can suggest a gastroenterologist (a physician specialized in digestive disorders) for further evaluation.
Our advice is not to wait until is too late, but act in time and enjoy a healthy life.